- Thermobreak® 9705 is a closed cell, physically cross-linked polyolefin foam pipe & duct insulation with factory applied reinforced foil.
- Thermobreak® 9705 is tested and classified (CSIRO COA#1874) in accordance with ISO 9705 Full Scale Room Fire Test, and provides a means of compliance with relevant fire property requirements of the Building Code of Australia and the Building Code of New Zealand.
- With a lower thermal conductivity than any other flexible insulation material, almost zero vapour permeability, and its all-in-one concept, Thermobreak® 9705 provides superior energy saving performance, fast and simple installation, and trouble -free operation in a variety of environments.
Optimum Technical Performance
- Solves tight clearance issues with its very low thermal conductivity (k = 0.032 W/mK @ 23 Deg C).
- Negligible water vapour permeance (2.3 x 10-15 Kg/Pa.s.m) means no additional vapour barriers or coatings are required.
Outstanding Appearance & Durability
- Provides an aesthetic appearance
- Reliable and durable performance
Independently Tested and Certified
- Critical insulation performance factors such as thermal conductivity, vapour permeability, as well as ISO 9705 fire performance, smoke density and toxicity are tested and certified by independent laboratories. Copies of all the certificates are included in our Technical Information Kit.
Fire and Smoke Standards Approved
- Extensively tested to various international fire and smoke standards, such as British (BS), ASTM, Australian (AS), ISO 9705, and UL Standards.
Health, Safety and the Environment
- Completely user friendly and does not emit fibres or dust.
- Non-irritant, odourless, and will not support bacterial growth.
- Green Star compliant (VOC), Zero Global Warming Potential (GWP), Made without Ozone destroying agents such as CFCs or HCFCs.
- Manufactured under a certified ISO 14001 Environmental Management system
Easy To Use
- Thermobreak® 9705 is easy to drill and cut and contributes to reducing installation time of mechanical services that may be installed afterwards.
- Available with repositionable adhesive backing.
Extensive Technical Support
- ThermaCalc™ computer selection program with full analysis of heat flows, technical information bulletins, independent laboratory testing and Certification.
- Backed by the financial and technical strength of a global company with locally based engineers.