The OMB is a compressor crankcase oil level protective control ideal for use with Copeland Scroll™ models ZF, ZB, ZR and ZS. It is also recommended for Copeland™ brand products, Carlyle, Bitzer and other semi-hermetic compressors.
- Maximum working pressure: 870 psi
- Solenoid MOPD: 350 psi
- Supply voltage: 24 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Solenoid coil: ASC 2L 24 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Current consumption: 0.6A
- Time delay for low level signalling: 5-10 seconds
- Time delay for after setpoint recovery: 5-10 seconds
- Alarm delay time: 120 seconds
- Alarm switch: SPDT
- Alarm contact rating: 10A @ 125; 5A @ 220 V AC 50/60 Hz
- Refrigerant compatibility: HFC, HCFC, CFC
- Oil temperature: 180°F Max.
- Storage and transport temperature: 140°F Max.
- Operating ambient temperature: 120°F Max.
- Oil supply fitting: 1/4” Male SAE
- UL/CUL file number: SA8547
- Transformer VA requirements: 25”
| OMB JB1 ASC2 24 50/60||065365|