Thermobreak® Acoustibox Cushion Head boxes are manufactured using a unique proprietary composite foam which is a 3 in 1 product. It is strong and stiff, eliminating the use of a heavy steel, and provides excellent thermal and acoustic properties allowing a single material be used to manufacture the cushion head box.
• As there is no metal, it is lightweight eliminating the need for rafter rod supports.
• Manufactured with various thicknesses to comply with NCC R values.
• Robust and strong allowing for ease of installation with minimal damage.
• Manufactured to fit the neck of all common registers.
• Can be supplied pre-assembled or flat packed in a two component pack for cost saving of transport.