- Thermobreak No Clad is a closed cell, physically cross-linked polyolefin foam pipe & duct insulation with an innovative ultra-tough foil facing for external applications. It is purposely designed as an alternative to cladding of pipe and duct insulation and is built to meet the demands of the harsh Australian climate.
- Thermobreak No Clad is faced with a new UV and puncture resistant foil. The new foil facing consists of a very strong puncture resistant reinforcement and proprietary clear coating which is resistant to corrosion, weathering and UV. The flexible closed cell foam underneath this tough facing helps prevent impact damage to the outer layer by absorbing the impact. A specially develope no clad foil tape with added UV protection has been developed to provide system integrity and protection of joints from the elements.
Optimum Technical Performance
- Solves tight clearance issues with its very low thermal conductivity (k = 0.032 W/mK @ 23 Deg C).
- Negligible water vapour permeance (2.3 x 10-15 Kg/Pa.s.m) means no additional vapour barriers or coatings are required.
Outstanding Appearance & Durability
- Provides an aesthetic appearance
- Reliable and durable performance
Independently Tested and Certified
- Critical insulation performance factors such as thermal conductivity, vapour permeability, as well as fire performance, smoke density and toxicity are tested and certified by independent laboratories. Copies of all the certificates are included in our Technical Information Kit.
Fire and Smoke Standards Approved
- Extensively tested to various international fire and smoke standards, such as British (BS), ASTM, Australian (AS), ISO, and UL Standards.
- Numerous National body approvals (PSB, HKFS, BOMBA, Qatar Civil Defence, Bahrain Civil Defence, Dubai Municipality).
- FM 4924 (pipe) Approved up to 8″ IPS & 50mm wall thickness.
Health, Safety and the Environment
- Completely user friendly and does not emit fibres or dust during installation or in service.
- Non-irritant, odourless, and will not support bacterial growth.
- Green Star compliant (VOC), Zero Global Warming Potential (GWP), Made without Ozone destroying agents such as CFCs or HCFCs.
- Manufactured under a certified ISO 14001 Environmental Management system
Easy To Use
- Thermobreak® No Clad is easy to drill and cut and contributes to reducing installation time of mechanical services that may be installed afterwards.
- Available with repositionable adhesive backing.
Extensive Technical Support
- ThermaCalc™ computer selection program with full analysis of heat flows, technical information bulletins, independent laboratory testing and Certification.
- Backed by the financial and technical strength of a global company with locally based engineers.